We are looking for someone who is:
A team player - it's about what we can do for our team and for our clients
Proactive in finding solutions, ideas and in helping others
Details oriented and comfortable to work with different types of people
Very organised and ambitious.
Excellent writing, grammar and copyediting skills
Basic design skills – Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop
Strong verbal, presentation and communication skills
Analysis and Synthesis of information
Photography skills are a plus
Passionate about nutrition and a healthy lifestyle is a plus
Minimum 1 year of work experience in communication or marketing
Minimum 1 year experience in event management (workshops, conferences, trainings, TOT, product launch etc)
English: Medium level (communication, reports and documents will be in English)
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Familiarity with social media marketing (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords), Instagram, Youtube
Willing to travel in within EU, but mostly Romania
SEO experience is a plus
In short, you will be in charge to position our brand to the market. You will be reporting on our impact and activities on all our channels. You will be getting a community engaged, made up of various stakeholders from pharma industry and others partners like NGOs, students, teachers, volunteers, companies. You have the freedom to make up your own strategy and implementation, based on an agreed budget. As the Junior PR Specialist, you’ll be responsible for designing an effective and sustainable PR campaign. Your goals will be measured in online interactions, website page visits and media appearances.
- Increases the awareness of the brand
- Maintaining the relationship with the online agency
- Work with the marketing team and with the event manager to launch the products
- Create PR campaigns for our products and for the company's social projects
- Utilize engaging content (text, image, video) for multiple social media accounts/platforms
- Manages communication with the press
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media
- Creates regular content for newsletters and blogs, websites
- Create, edit, and share content daily for our social media platforms (articles, posts, images, video, links)
- Attendance for events, conferences to represent the company
- Manages partnerships for the company
Role-type: full time
Reports to: CEO/ Marketing Department
Period: February – undetermined
Who is B!TONIC?
At B!TONIC, we partner with the best in the industry to provide you with the best healthcare solution. Our strength is the knowledge to produce nutrition at a pharmacy standard: in which every ingredient hits the right target and enriches your life. We work mostly with encapsulated solutions: vegan capsules free of allergens, gluten, lactose, added sugars, aromas or coloring
Join BTONIC Team in 2019!
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org until 18th of January 2019.